Abstract Submission Deadline: September 11 (Wed), 2019
The abstract submission guidelines of the 2019 Korean Society for Surgery of the Hand Annual International Meeting and training lecture are intended to provide clear instructions for submitting an abstract. Please carefully review the guidelines below before submitting your abstract(s).
Abstract(s) must be submitted via online on our website (http://www.handsurgery.or.kr/). If all sections are not completed, your abstract submission will NOT be accepted.
Guidelines for Abstract Submissions
- Please kindly be reminded that all submitted abstracts must be written in English. Speakers must submit their abstract(s) in accordance with the submission process outlined on our website with using their personal website ID.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online via the submission form on the official website of http://www.handsurgery.or.kr/
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words and up to six pictures/tables can be included in the program book. Pictures/tables should be submitted in jpg or gif format and you may need to adjust the size of pictures/tables for the word limit.
- You can check your submission. Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- If you have successfully submitted your abstract, you will receive a submission number by e-mail.
- If you do not receive a number, please contact the secretariat by e-mail.
- You must remember your submission number as it will be required to modify or confirm for your abstract and to submit the presentation slides.
- You should present with using a Power Point file.
- If you do not follow guidelines or if your contents include different purpose of academic activities, your abstract will be denied.
Abstract Guidelines for Free Paper(Oral & Poster)
- Abstracts should be written in Korean or English in a grammatically correct manner.
- Language form needs to be formal presentation type
- Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors
- The abstract title should be short, informative and contain the major key words.
- The deadline for abstract submission and modification is September 23(Mon), 2019